• Posted by : LiTTleDRAgo Aug 26, 2016

    [Image]

    Explanation
    Show the message you get during gameplay.

    Require Drago - Core Engine v1.49
    Incompatible with Multiple Message Windows
    May cause problems with Custom Message System

    Instruction
    $scene = Scene_MessageLog.new

    { 2 comments... read them below or Comment }

    1. Hi, Drago! I absolutely love your scripts. I was wondering, if I wanted to display face portraits in the message log, would that be possible at all? And if so, how would one go about editing the script? I'm using ccoa's UMS if that matters.

      ReplyDelete
    2. the message log does not appear above the pictures, how do I make it above them?

      ReplyDelete

  • Copyright © 2013 - Hyperdimension Neptunia

    LilGamers - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan