• Posted by : LiTTleDRAgo Jul 28, 2014

    [Image]

    Explanation

    Version 2 from Drago - Custom Resolution
    Tilemap is completely rewriten in this version.

    Features

    Resolution Change
    Map Zoom
    Tilemap Tone Changer


    Instruction

    In the scripts.
    Needs Drago - Core Engine v1.43



    Notes

    Sorry, this script is ancient and I didn't have time to fix it.
    I recommend to switch to KK20's XP Ace Tilemap script as an alternative, the script is using external dll so the lagg is minimized.

    { 4 comments... read them below or Comment }

    1. Tested a bit this script on Ace.

      1) Resolution higher then 640x480 is ignored - screen becomes 640x480 instead.
      2) While changing the size with a mouse, unlike changing with Graphics.resize, the image isn't cropped, but is deformed instead. Maybe it's right, but, as for me, - somewhat counterintuitive.

      When using it just as a base for Map Loader, both this things don't hurt at all, but, I think, should be taken care of anyway.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. 1) http://himeworks.com/2013/10/unlimited-resolution/
        2) Sorry, that is because how RGSS3 engine is works, I can't do anything at all to fix that

        Delete
    2. Hello there. I am getting the following error when entering the first map: undefined method "zoom_x" for nil:Nilclass

      How can I fix it?

      Thanks

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I'm sorry, I'm busy at irl nowadays so I have no time to support scripts. I already forgot which one I should fix in the code.

        It's better if you switch to KK20's XPA Tilemap Script : http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,14638.0.html
        The creator himself is still active at the forum and can answer your problems.

        Delete

  • Copyright © 2013 - Hyperdimension Neptunia

    LilGamers - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan