• Posted by : LiTTleDRAgo Jan 23, 2014


    Explanation

    Makes menu looked like transparent & see through



    { 3 comments... read them below or Comment }

    1. Hello!
      I can see you haven't uploaded here in a while but I would like to ask permission to use your transparent menu script in my game. I will of course give you full credit in the credits and acknowledgements section. My game will not be published or available to the public but will be used as part of an assessment (where I am NOT graded on my coding knowledge). I cannot seem to find any 'terms and conditions' for the use of your script so I felt it necessary to contact you regarding using it. I will NOT be selling or profiting from the game I am creating.
      I look forward to hearing from you!
      Best wishes, Miri.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Sure, go ahead and use.
        All of my scripts are free.

        Delete
      2. Thank you very much! I really appreciate it (and also thanks for your quick reply!)

        Delete

  • Copyright © 2013 - Hyperdimension Neptunia

    LilGamers - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan